Dani Alves held without abandon rape charges

By     WEBISFUTURE

Previous Brazil worldwide Dani Alves was accused of rape and requested by a Spanish appointed authority to be held without bail subsequent to showing up in court on Friday.

Alves, 39, is blamed for physically attacking a lady in a club in Barcelona in December. In a video explanation later on Friday, Liga MX club Jaguars UNAM president Leopoldo Silva declared that they were ending Alves' agreement.

"Club Universidad pursues the choice to end the agreement with Dani Alves with admirable motivation," Silva said.

"This is an organization that advances regard and the right, stately and proficient way of behaving of its male and female players both on and off the field since they are good examples in Mexico and all through the world. We can't allow any lead that would harm our way of thinking.''

Alves got back to Spain from Mexico this week to have to deal with the penalties. He introduced himself at a neighborhood police headquarters in Barcelona on Friday and was then taken to the Ciutat de la Justicia by officials forthcoming assessment by the adjudicator.

State examiners had requested him to be held without bail, and an adjudicator concurred subsequent to accusing him of rape following a few hours of declaration from him, the supposed casualty and an observer, the court said.

Except if that choice is switched on claim, Alves will stay in guardianship until preliminary at a still-undefined date. The underlying examination was sent off recently. Alves has denied any bad behavior.

A charge of rape in Spain can make a difference from spontaneous and undesirable sexual grabbing to assault. Police said they couldn't give any subtleties working on it, yet the supposed casualty affirmed on Friday that Alves grabbed her and assaulted her on Dec. 30 at Sutton, a dance club in Barcelona.

A lady previously recorded a police report against Alves on Jan. 2, charging that he contacted her improperly under her garments without assent.